David Savage has held senior executive roles in the construction industry in Australia, Asia and the Middle East for more than 25 years and holds a Bachelor of Civil Engineering from Deakin University in Victoria, Australia.
What does BCE stand for?
BCE stands for Bachelor of Civil Engineering (degree)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BCE
We have 164 other meanings of BCE in our Acronym Attic
- Bomber Command Development Unit (Royal Air Force)
- Bus Control Display Unit
- Bicycle Coalition of the Delaware Valley
- Borzoi Club of Delaware Valley (Pennsylvania)
- Black Church and Domestic Violence Institute
- Bishops' Committee on Divine Worship (US Conference of Catholic Bishops)
- Bond-Charge-Density Wave
- Bootable CD (Compact Disc) Wizard (computer utility)
- Bay County Department of Water and Sewer (Michigan)
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering (degree)
- Back Country Excursions
- Backup Control Electronics
- Badminton Club de l'Erdre (French badminton club)
- Badminton Club Eupen
- Bamenyam (SIL code, Cameroon)
- Banca Centrale Europa (Italian: European Central Bank)
- Banca Centrale Europea (Italian: European Central Bank)
- Banca di Sviluppo del Consiglio d'Europa (Italian)
- Banco Central del Ecuador
- Banco Central Europeo
Samples in periodicals archive:
West graduated magna cum laude from Villanova University in 1971 with a Bachelor of Civil Engineering Degree, and was elected to Tau Beta Pi (National Engineering Honorary) and Chi Epsilon (National Civil Engineering Honorary).
Lucey holds a master of science degree in transportation from Polytechnic University of New York and a bachelor of civil engineering degree from Manhattan College.
Piken holds a master of civil engineering degree from the Polytechnic Institute of New York and a bachelor of civil engineering from the City College of New York.
Felrice has a Master of Science in Civil Engineering from Northwestern University and a Bachelor of Civil Engineering from City College of New York.
Stephens holds an MBA from the Australian Graduate School of Management and a Bachelor of Civil Engineering from the University of New South Wales.
Sandholm received a Bachelor of Civil Engineering degree from The Cooper Union in 1963 and an MBA degree from Pace University.
Russell, a graduate of Westminster High School, earned his bachelor of civil engineering degree from the University of Virginia in 1987, and a masters of business administration from Georgia State University in 1990.