Now 24, Ashley Cohen graduated from Marymount College in 2009 with a bachelor of business management degree.
What does BBM stand for?
BBM stands for Bachelor of Business Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BBM
We have 144 other meanings of BBM in our Acronym Attic
- Benthic Boundary Layer Transport (environmental science)
- Bit Block Transfer
- Beauty Bar Las Vegas (Nevada)
- Breathing Better Living Well
- Becker/Big Lake Youth Hockey Association (Becker, MN)
- B. Balamanigandan (consultancy; India)
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Baby Bird Militia
- Bach Beethoven Mozart
- Bachelor of Banking Management
- Bachelor of Business Marketing (degree)
- Backbeat Media (niche publisher advertising network)
- Backwards Business Model
- Bad Block Mapping
- Bahan Bakar Minyak (oil energy)
- Bahn Brenner Motorsport (Bend, OR)
- Baker Bruce Moore (guitarists Ginger Baker, Jack Bruce, Gary Moore)
- Balay Bâtiment et Maintenance (French: Balay Building & Maintenance)
- Balfour Beatty Management (UK)
- Barony Beyond the Mountain (Connecticut)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A FASHION show washeld at the Bahrain Polytechnic, Isa Town, as part of a Bachelor of Business Management project by six students The PolyModa show featured the collection of four local and regional fashion designers.
Demirian received a Bachelor of Business Management from Ryerson University and is a Certified General Accountant and a Chartered Accountant.
Althoff earned an associate degree in engineering from Milwaukee School of Engineering and a bachelor of business management degree from National Louis University.
Fosbery holds a Bachelor of Business Management from Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada.
Eliopoulos, 41, earned his bachelor of business management degree in finance from Ryerson Polytechnical Institute, 1989 in Toronto.
Causer holds a Bachelor of Business Management degree from LeTourneau University, Houston, where he graduated summa cum laude.
earned a bachelor of business management degree from Northwood University and a master of business administration degree from Eastern Michigan University.