Zingarelli, bachelor of arts in psychology, magna cum laude; Sacha A.
What does BAP stand for?
BAP stands for Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BAP
We have 207 other meanings of BAP in our Acronym Attic
- Beijing Astronomical Observatory Supernova Survey
- Business Analytics and Optimization Services
- Building and Applying Ontologies for the Semantic Web (Portuguese Conference on Artificial Intelligence)
- British Association of Occupational Therapists
- Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University (India)
- Boxer Association of Victoria Inc. (Laburnum, Victoria, Canada)
- Barn Owl (Tyto alba; bird species)
- Becoming an Outdoors-Woman (Texas Parks and Wildlife)
- Beyond All Only Zest (Chinese website)
- Bachelier en Architecture Paysagiste (Bachelor of Landscape Architecture)
- Bali Action Plan (UN Climate Change Conference; Bali, Indonesia)
- Ballistic Artillery Projectile
- Balloon Aerial Photography
- Balloon Angioplasty (heart disease)
- Baltimore Algebra Project (math literacy program)
- Bandwidth Allocation Protocol
- Banker's Association of the Philippines
- Bankruptcy Assistance Project (New York)
- Barometric Absolute Pressure (automotive engine computer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CHICAGO, July 30 /PRNewswire/ -- Argosy University has announced that it will launch a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology when classes begin this Fall.
Francis College with a bachelor of arts in psychology and is currently completing a master of arts in organizational behavior from Polytechnic University.
Masters of Arts, and Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Fordham University.
Torres graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology James R.
Kent holds a bachelor of arts in psychology from Southern Illinois University and a master of arts in industrial psychology from Washington University.
She earned a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with a Minor in English from Swarthmore College.
He has a bachelor of arts in psychology from the University of Notre Dame and a Ph.