The Bachelor of Arts in music combines with a second major or pre-professional program, and the Bachelor of Music is a professional degree with two tracks, music education and performance.
What does BAM stand for?
BAM stands for Bachelor of Arts in Music
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BAM
We have 252 other meanings of BAM in our Acronym Attic
- Baltic Naval Squadron (Naval force consisting of units from Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania)
- Birmingham Area Linux Users (Alabama)
- Bay Area Linux Users Group (California, USA)
- Bay Area Land Use Task Force (Bay City, Michigan)
- Outstanding Amount
- Aluminium Magnesium Boride (chemical compound)
- Bab Al Mandeb (Syria)
- Bachelor of Applied Mathematics
- Bachelor of Arts in Management (various schools)
- Bacteriological Analytical Manual
- Badminton Association of Malaysia
- Baikal-Amur Mainline
- Ballistic Advanced Missile
- Banca Agricola Mantovana (Italian bank)
- Banco Agrícola Mercantil (Guatemala bank)
- Bangor (Amtrak station code; Bangor, MI)
- Bar à Manger (French: Bar Dining; Paris, France)
- Baring Asset Management
- Base Accountabilities Model (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The singer began her professional career after receiving her bachelor of arts in music from Pepperdine University and her master's degree from Yale University School of Music.