Locals and tourist love the fine pulled pork sandwiches, baby back ribs, BBQ chicken and southern fried catfish.
What does BBR stand for?
BBR stands for Baby Back Ribs
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BBR
We have 92 other meanings of BBR in our Acronym Attic
- Big Bang Pro Wrestling (video game)
- Be Back Quick
- Beautiful Black Queen
- Better Be Quick
- Big Bang Quantum Alliance (online gaming)
- Blended, Browsing, and Querying (graphical user interface)
- Brubeck Brothers Quartet (jazz quartet; Port Washington, NY)
- Brazos Bluebonnet Quilt Guild (Texas)
- Babcock-Brown Boveri Reaktor
- Back Bone Ring
- Back Bouncing Rod (fishing rod)
- Bad Boy Records (record label)
- Badland Bombing Range
- Bandwidth Blocking Ratio
- Bankers' Buying Rate (airline code)
- Basisbedrijvenregister (Dutch: Basic Business Register)
- Bayou Business Review (Louisiana)
- Behavior-Based Retrieval
- Belgische Bond voor Rijwieltoerisme (Dutch: Belgian Association for Bicycle Tourism; Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Glazed with a smoky barbecue sauce, the juicy, pre-cooked baby back ribs are distributed in one-kilo bags containing 20 to 26 pieces.
Visitors can learn how to cook anything from BBQ Brisket and Smoked Baby Back Ribs to Maple Glazed Pork Loin and Tequila Chicken.
BBQ Baby Back Ribs (54 grams of fat, 21 of them artery-clogging).
In honor of its new All-American BBQ promotion, Sizzler is giving two lucky sweepstakes winners Sizzler gift cards valued at $1,075, enough to enjoy a rack of baby back ribs each week for a year.
Signature baby back ribs, slow cooked spare ribs, Bar-B-Q sandwiches with a combo of smoked pork, beef and turkey.
Smokey Bones Celebrates Launch of All-You-Can-Eat Baby Back Ribs Special ORLANDO, March 31 /PRNewswire/ -- The streets of Orlando were filled today with "oinks" and squeals and screams of terror when more than 100 pigs rampaged after an estimated 500 people during the inaugural Smokey Bones Running of the Pigs.
The eatery specializes in Texas-style barbecue dishes, including tri-tip, baby back ribs and smoked sausage.