Mike is a member of the National and New England chapters of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association, Massachusetts Society of Public Accountants, co-founder of the Babson Alumni Technology Council and serves on the board of directors for the Babson College Alumni Association and as an ex-officio member on the Babson College Board of Trustees.
What does BATC stand for?
BATC stands for Babson Alumni Technology Council (Massachusetts)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BATC
We have 60 other meanings of BATC in our Acronym Attic
- Beauty and the Beast
- Beauty and the Breakdown (Bury Your Dead album)
- Beehive and the Barracudas (band)
- Bird and the Bee (band)
- Bold and the Beautiful (TV show)
- Book Across the Bay (ski event; Wisconsin)
- Brave and the Bold (comic)
- Breathing Apparatus Training Building (firefighting)
- British Antitank Bar Mine System
- Buying A Ticket Before You Get on Board Saves Time or Problems Later (public transport, Melbourne, Australia)
- Bahrain Asian Trading Committee
- Ball Aerospace and Technology Corporation
- Bay Area Track Club (San Francisco, CA)
- Bay Area Training Corporation (California)
- Brigerland Applied Technology College (Logan, Utah)
- Brussels Airport Terminal Company (Belgium)
- Builders Association of the Twin Cities
- Business & Advanced Technology Centre
- Business & Advanced Technology Centre (Malaysia)
- British American Tobacco Central America SA
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 /PRNewswire/ -- The Babson Alumni Technology Council (BATC) announces the 2005 winners of its Entrepreneurship and Leadership in Technology Excellence (ELiTE) awards: * Jeff Taylor, founder of Monster.