It is borne out of water pollution and we are receiving such cases rather than the cases of Japanese encephalitis," said Sunial Arya, Senior Physician, Baba Raghav Das Medical College.
What does BRDMC stand for?
BRDMC stands for Baba Raghav Das Medical College (Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Barren River District Health Department (Kentucky)
- Belle River District High School (Canada)
- Biomass Research and Development Initiative (US DOE)
- Black Rock Design Institute (Nevada)
- Business Research, Development and Innovation Survey
- Ballarat Roller Derby League (Ballarat, Victoria, Australia)
- Bio-Engineer Research & Development Laboratory
- Biomedical Research and Development Laboratory
- Birmingham Research and Development Ltd. (University of Birmingham; UK; est. 1986)
- Boyevaya Razvedyuatel'naya Dozornaya Meshina (Russian combat reconnaissance patrol vehicle)
- Board Resourcing and Development Office (British Columbia, Canada)
- Badia Research and Development Program (Jordan)
- Bahawalpur Rural Development Project (Pakistan)
- Baton Rouge Duplicating Products (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Belize Rural Development Programme
- Blue Ribbon Defense Panel
- Border Router Discovery Protocol
- Biomedical Research and Development Price Index
- Bently Rotor Dynamics Research Corporation (Minden, NV)
- Blessed-Roth Dementia Rating Scale
Samples in periodicals archive:
From August through September 2006, we investigated 306 patients admitted with encephalitis to Baba Raghav Das Medical College in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.