Rapid measurement of B-type natriuretic peptide in the emergency diagnosis of heart failure.
What does BTNP stand for?
BTNP stands for B-Type Natriuretic Peptide
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BTNP
- Browns: The Next Generation (website)
- Behind the Numbers Game Used
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony (band)
- Big Thicket Natural Heritage Trust (Texas)
- Balai Taman Nasional Kayan Mentarang (Kayan Mentarang National Park Office; Indonesia)
- Beyond the Next Level
- Bharti Telenet Limited
- Butyrophilin-Like Protein
- Balai Taman Nasional Lore Lindu (Indonesian: Lore Lindu National Park)
- Bomb Town News Observer (blog)
- Big Thicket National Preserve (US National Park Service)
- British Telecom Network Requirement
- Bukit Timah Nature Reserve (Singapore)
- Boys Town National Research Hospital
- Better-Than-Nothing Security
- Berkshire Trails Nordic Ski Club (Windsor MA)
- Black-Throated Green Warbler (bird species)
- Bachman Turner Overdrive (band)
- Back to Office
- Back To One publications (Hollywood, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
B-type natriuretic peptide in cardiovascular disease.
Their goal was to supplement biomarkers such as B-type natriuretic peptides with biomarkers derived from time-series analyses of continuous ECG data.
B-type natriuretic peptide predicts sudden death in patients with chronic heart failure.
Another variable of interest is plasma B-type natriuretic peptide concentration (BNP).
Relation of left atrial volume to B-type natriuretic peptide levels in patients with stable chronic heart failure.
NPPA and NPPB play a role in producing so-called atrial and B-type natriuretic peptides.
These markers include C-Reactive Protein, B-Type Natriuretic Peptide, D-Dimer, and other markers of inflammation.