Rapid measurement of B-type natriuretic peptide in the emergency diagnosis of heart failure.
What does BNP stand for?
BNP stands for B-Type Natriuretic Peptide
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BNP
We have 103 other meanings of BNP in our Acronym Attic
- Be Nice Or Leave
- Base Network Operations Manager (Navy/Marine Corps Intranet Project)
- Botswana National Observer Mission
- Building Nothing Out of Something (Modest Mouse music album)
- British National Overseas Passport
- Bureau Nader Onderzoek Rijvaardigheid (Dutch)
- Brain Nitric Oxide Synthase
- British Neuro-Oncology Society (Sheffield, England, UK)
- Bundesnotarkammer (German: Federal Chamber of Notaries)
- Bangkok Network of Women
- Bacitracin Neomycin Polymixin (ophthalmic antibiotic ointment)
- Baluch National Party (Pakistan)
- Banco Nacional de Panama
- Bangladesh Nationalist Party
- Banque Nationale de Paris
- Bardia National Park (Nepal)
- Basotho National Party (Lesotho)
- Basutoland National Party
- Beta Natriuretic Peptide
- Bieszczady National Park (Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
B-type natriuretic peptide in cardiovascular disease.
Their goal was to supplement biomarkers such as B-type natriuretic peptides with biomarkers derived from time-series analyses of continuous ECG data.
B-type natriuretic peptide predicts sudden death in patients with chronic heart failure.
Another variable of interest is plasma B-type natriuretic peptide concentration (BNP).
Relation of left atrial volume to B-type natriuretic peptide levels in patients with stable chronic heart failure.
NPPA and NPPB play a role in producing so-called atrial and B-type natriuretic peptides.
These markers include C-Reactive Protein, B-Type Natriuretic Peptide, D-Dimer, and other markers of inflammation.