[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] DISCUSSION Primary cutaneous B-cell lymphoma (PCBCL) belongs to a distinct group of B-cell lymphoproliferative disorders defined by its presentation in the skin, without evidence of extracutaneous spread at the time of diagnosis (1).
What does BCLD stand for?
BCLD stands for B-Cell Lymphoproliferative Disorders
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BCLD
We have 2 other meanings of BCLD in our Acronym Attic
- Bituminous Concrete Lip Curb
- Breast Cancer Linkage Consortium
- Brigade Centrale de Lutte Contre la Corruption (French: Central Brigade for Combating Corruption)
- British Columbia Lottery Corporation
- Buffalo Criminal Law Center (State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law)
- Buggy Club de la Côte (French: Buggy Club of the Coast; Switzerland)
- Business Civic Leadership Center
- British Columbia Lacrosse Coaches Association (Canada)
- British Columbia Ladies Curling Association (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- British Columbia Lodging & Campgrounds Association (Canada)
- Bachelor of Community Learning and Development (UK)
- Boone County Library District (Missouri)
- Boulder City Library District (Boulder City, NV)
- Berks County Learning Disabilities Association (Wyomissing, PA)
- British Columbia Liquor Distribution Branch (part of Canadian Ministry of Small Business, Tourism, and Culture)
- British Columbia Leadership Development Network (British Columbia, Canada)
- Breast Carcinomas of Limited Extent
- Bureau de Coopération Linguistique et Éducative (French: Office of Language and Educational Cooperation)
- Balkan Clinical Laboratories Federation (various locations)
- Behavioural Change Local Fund (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Age-related EBV-associated B-cell lymphoproliferative disorders constitute a distinct clinicopathologic group: a study of 96 patients.
Immunocompromised individuals are at high risk of developing B-cell lymphoproliferative disorders, ranging from benign B-cell proliferations to malignant lymphomas, known as PTLD.