What does BTC stand for?
BTC stands for BTC Testing Advisory Group (not an acronym; formerly British Technical Council of the Motor and Petroleum Industries)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BTC
We have 354 other meanings of BTC in our Acronym Attic
- Break the Cycle (violence prevention website)
- Bridgestone Tyre Centre (Australia)
- Brique de Terre Comprimée (French: Compressed Earth Brick)
- British Training and Recruitment Consultancy (Pakistan)
- British Transport Commission (UK)
- Broadcast Translation Circuit (ATM)
- Broadcaster Traffic Consortium LLC (United States and Canada)
- Bruce Trail Conservancy (Canada)
- Brunei Transporting Company (Brunei Darussalam)
- Brussels Truck Center (Belgium)
- Budmouth Technology College (England)
- Building and Trades Council
- Buildings Technology Center (Oak Ridge National Laboratory)
- Bukit Timah Campus (Singapore)
- Bulgarian Telecommunication Company
- Bulk Transfer Capacity
- Bulmer Telecommunications Center (Hudson Valley Community College; Troy, NY)
- Burnet Traffic Consultants (Arva, ON, Canada)
- Burns Telecom Center (Montana State University)
- Bus and Tag Channel (Cisco)