BNP Paribas has become a large international bank serving the local economy and its clients in all its markets.
What does BNPP stand for?
BNPP stands for BNP Paribas (French bank)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BNPP
We have 12 other meanings of BNPP in our Acronym Attic
- BioNumerik Pharmaceuticals Inc (San Antonio, Texas)
- Britannia Natural Products, Ltd. (UK)
- British National Physical Laboratory
- Buy Now Pay Later
- Bunaken National Park Management Advisory Board (Indonesia)
- Broadband Network Power Node
- Bacillus Natto Productive Protein (physiology)
- Bank-Netherlands Partnership Program
- Below Ground Net Primary Productivity
- Bis (4-Nitrophenyl) Phosphate
- Bushehr Nuclear Power Plant (Bushehr, Iran)
- Best New Paranormal Romance (book anthology)
- Bushehr Nuclear Power Reactor (Iran)
- Bangladesh Nari Progati Sangha (women's organization; est. 1986)
- Beaumaris North Primary School (Australia)
- Brevet National de Premiers Secours
- Binary Noncoherent Orthogonal Phase Shift Keying
- Bloomington-Normal Public Transit System
- Bureau de Normalisation des Peintures et Vernis (French: Standardization Office of Paints and Varnishes)
- Baganga, Philippines (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
French banking giant BNP Paribas on Wednesday reported a net profit of 1.
The Netherlands government nationalised its Dutch bank-assurance activities and Belgium took over Fortis Bank while proposing to sell a 75 percent stake to BNP Paribas of France.
NEW YORK & PARIS -- BNP Paribas is pleased to announce it has been selected as the first honoree of the Joseph Cullman Award from the International Tennis Hall of Fame.
NEW YORK -- BNP Paribas is pleased to announce the appointment of Matthew Flannery to director on the customer equity finance trading desk.
NEW YORK -- BNP Paribas is pleased to announce the appointments of Joe Waskas as a Managing Director and head of US listed options/ETF sales, David O'Shaughnessy as a Managing Director and a senior listed options/ETF salesman and Jason Brus as a Director and a senior listed options trader.
NEW YORK -- BNP Paribas (Pink Sheets:BNPQF) (Pink Sheets:BNPQY) is pleased to announce the appointment of Dan Bystrom to director and head of exchange traded fund (ETF) options trading.
LONDON & NEW YORK -- BNP Paribas is pleased to announce the appointment of Talbot Stark, 40, to the newly created position of Global Hedge Fund Relationship Manager.