NASDAQ:SEBL), a leading provider of customer-facing solutions, and BEA Systems, Inc.
What does BEAS stand for?
BEAS stands for BEA Systems, Inc. (stock abbreviation, AMEX)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BEAS
We have 2 other meanings of BEAS in our Acronym Attic
- Bureau of Economic Analysis Regional Fact Sheets
- Bangladesh Education and Resource Network
- Batch Error Analysis Reporting System (Sprint)
- Berkeley Experiments with Accelerated Radioactive Species (Lawrence Berkeley Labs)
- Boeing Employees Amateur Radio Society
- Bonds Enabling Annual Retirement Savings
- Brown Electronic Article Review Service (moral and political philosophy; Brown University; Providence, RI)
- Budget Entry and Reporting System (Virginia)
- Building Energetic Alumni Resources for Students (Ohio Northern University; Ada, OH)
- P3 Aircraft With Air Recon Package
- Boeing Employees' Astronomical Society (Seattle, WA)
- British Educational Administration Society (UK)
- Bureau of Elder and Adult Services (Maine)
- Business English Advantage Series (corporate and government English language training program; Tokyo, Japan and Burlingame, CA; est. 1987)
- Bio-Energy Association of Sri Lanka
- Bulletin of the European Association of Sinological Librarians (journal)
- Baikonur Enterprise Application Server Technology
- Basic Expeditionary Airman Skills Training (US Air Force)
- Battle Engagement And Simulation Tracking :-)
- Bedevilled Audio System
Samples in periodicals archive:
June 11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- BEA Systems, Inc.
Nasdaq:NEON), a leader in enterprise-class mainframe integration, and BEA Systems, Inc.
Note to Editors: BEA and WebLogic are registered trademarks of BEA Systems, Inc.
There is an increased requirement for performance management solutions addressing the BEA WebLogic Enterprise Platform," said Michael Smith, principal technologist, BEA Systems, Inc.
the premier developer of e-business application performance management products, today announced that BEA Systems, Inc.
BUSINESS WIRE)--July 23, 2002 BEA to Make New Document Collaboration Capability Available For Download via the Web Venetica, the leading provider of content integration software, today announced an agreement with BEA Systems, Inc.
today announced a worldwide reseller agreement with BEA Systems, Inc.