Bollert will Oversee Commercial Real Estate Acquisitions throughout Pacific Southwest SAN DIEGO, May 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- BCL Inc.
What does BUG stand for?
BUG stands for BCL (Binary Control Language) Users Group
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BUG
We have 64 other meanings of BUG in our Acronym Attic
- Brentwood Union Free School District (New York)
- Big Up-Front Testing (software development)
- British Upland Footpath Trust (now UPT; Upland Path Trust)
- Black United Fund of Texas
- British Universities Film and Video Council
- Back Up Generator (Boeing 777)
- Back Up Gun
- Backlight, Uplight and Glare (outdoor lighting)
- Backpackers' Ultimate Guide (travel guide series)
- Banner Users Group
- Beer Users Group (various locations)
- Benthic Unattended Generator (Microbial Fuel Cell)
- BeOS Users Group
- Bicycle User Groups
- Big Ugly Goof (programming mistake)
- Bottom-Up Greedy (pre-assignment technique)
- Boulder Colorado .NET User Group (Boulder, CO)
- Bringing Up Grades (school program)
- Brooklyn Union Gas Company
- BSD User Group (Berkeley software distribution OS family UNIX-based)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the match to decide the Plate winners, Bassali Veterans defeated BCL Select Veterans by 101 runs.
Additionally, the increase in blood glucose levels after administration of various carbohydrates in normal rats is significantly decreased and the oral glucose tolerance (OGTT) of STZ-induced diabetic rats is largely improved by BCL treatment.
By definition, the BCL is a supplementary FSCM established based on the mission, enemy, terrain, troops and time available (METT-T) that facilitates the expeditious attack of surface targets of opportunity between the BCL and the FSCL.
AWALI Veterans defeated BCL Select Veterans XI by 33 runs in the inaugural veterans Twenty20 cricket match, organised by the Bahrain Cricket League (BCL) and held at the Awali Oval.
Batting first, BCL scored 77 runs in their allotted six overs, with Yunus Gauri scoring 33 runs with four fours and two sixes.
The acquisition of BCL is an important part of our North American growth strategy and of our commitment to the U.
These ratings actions follow the announcement on June 29, 1998 of the acquisition of a 40% stake in BCL by Dexia, the group created by the 1996 alliance between Credit Local de France S.