Avtar Gakhal, chairman of BCAB A, said his business team had been "flooded by entries", despite almost every finalist being listed in more than one category.
What does BTCS stand for?
BTCS stands for BCAB (British Computer Association of the Blind) Trainer Certification Scheme (Birmingham, England, UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BTCS
We have 2 other meanings of BTCS in our Acronym Attic
- Biological Threat Characterization Program
- Bluetooth Topology Construction Protocol
- Breakthrough Cancer Pain
- Bull Terrier Club of Puget Sound (Lake Forest Park, WA)
- Beyond Line of Sight Tactical Communications Relay
- Border Terrier Club of the Redwoods (California; est. 1989)
- Banks and Trust Companies Regulation Act (Bahamas)
- BSCAN Test Capture Register Setup
- Back to Church Sunday (UK)
- Bard's Tale Construction Set (gaming)
- Before These Crowded Streets (Dave Matthews Band album)
- Belgian Touring Car Series
- Boiler Technician, Senior Chief (USN Rating)
- Boot Time Computer Services (Bella Vista, AR)
- Brake Traction Control System (vehicle manufacturing)
- Brooklyn Tech Cadet Squadron 1 (Brooklyn Technical High School; New York)
- Buddhist Tzu Chi Stem Cells Center (Taiwan)
- Boston Terrier Club of San Diego (San Diego, CA)
- Brooktrails Township Community Services District (California)
- Belgian Thyroid Cancer Study Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Lincolnshire B Shropshire C Surrey D Worcestershire Yesterday's answer: BCAB.
Fitch considers BCAB as a 'strategically important' subsidiary of CACIB, as evidenced by their common branding, the injection of capital of 2010, the strong operational and managerial integration and synergies between the two banks, and the maintenance of high supervision of the bank by CACIB.
While it struggles to survive, the charity says the new Welfare Reform Act, which will see the biggest overhaul of the benefits system in more than 60 years, is leaving thousands of Brummies turning to BCAB for help.