BASF (Badische Anilin- & Soda-Fabrik) has long been one the largest chemical companies in the world.
What does BPIL stand for?
BPIL stands for BASF (Badische Anilin und Soda Fabrik) Polyurethanes India Ltd.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPIL
- Business Process Improvement Data Server
- Base Procured Investment Equipment
- Burbank Priority in Education (California)
- Bank of the Philippine Islands Employees Union
- Backplane Interface
- Boreal Partners in Flight (animal conservation; Alaska)
- British Printing Industries Federation
- Business Process Interoperability Framework (Department of Finance and Deregulation; Australia)
- Biaya Penyelenggaraan Ibadah Haji (Indonesia)
- Biuro Promocji I Karier (Polish: Promotion and Career Office)
- British Practice in International Law (British Institute of International and Comparative Law publication)
- Business Process Interface Link
- Business Process Integration and Management (business modelling theory)
- Bank Pembangunan & Infrastruktur Malaysia Berhad
- Business Process Identifier Naming Scheme
- Business Productivity Infrastructure Optimization
- Best Play for Imperfect Player (NEC)
- Best Practice Intervention Package
- Book Plot Inconsistencies Project (Red Dwarf novels)
- Building Profile Input Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
BASF Corporation has entered into an agreement with ChemPoint.
American Vanguard Corporation (NYSE: AVD) and BASF Aktiengesellschaft, Ludwigshafen, Germany (NYSE:BF) today announced that BASF sold the global Counter insecticide product line and the Lock 'n Load[R] closed delivery system to AMVAC Chemical Corporation, a subsidiary of American Vanguard.
LUDWIGSHAFEN, Germany -- BASF (NYSE:BF)(FWB:BAS)(LSE:BFA): --Acquisition of a profitable and innovative business with high growth rates --Addition of water-based technology complements BASF's coating resins portfolio --Strengthens global presence with focus on North America BASF, Ludwigshafen, Germany, today (May 2, 2006) announced an agreement to acquire resins manufacturer Johnson Polymer, a subsidiary of JohnsonDiversey Inc.
Engelhard also announced that its board has unanimously rejected a BASF proposal of $38 per share made in response to the company's request for BASF to increase its offer following BASF's access to non-public information.
The theme "A Whole New Field of Dreams" was unveiled at the BIO convention to express BASF Plant Science's long-term strategy of developing the next-generation plant biotechnology products.
BASF Professional Vegetation Management (ProVM) announced today that Clyde Smith has joined the sales team as a sales specialist covering the North Florida territory.
Officials from seven county, state and federal governmental agencies, as well as experts from BASF Corporation, came together to participate in a project aimed at controlling several weed species within Mitchell Mill, including privet, Japanese stiltgrass and Japanese honeysuckle.