WASHINGTON, March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- B'nai B'rith International has chosen Michael Shepherd, chairman and CEO of Bank of the West and of BancWest Corporation, to receive its 2013 Distinguished Achievement Award, which recognizes the accomplishments of key community and corporate leaders from around the world.
What does BB stand for?
BB stands for B'nai B'rith
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BB
We have 199 other meanings of BB in our Acronym Attic
- Beef Association of Zambia
- Biologically Active Zone(s)
- Broadcasting Authority of Zimbabwe
- Bromodomain Adjacent to Zinc
- Belarusian-American Association, Inc. (Torrance, CA)
- Boston Anti-Zionist Action
- Buenos Aires Zero Degree (documentary)
- Biologically Active Zone Enhancement
- Bovine Adrenal Zona Glomerulosa
- Bundesamt für Zivilluftfahrt (Swiss government)
Samples in periodicals archive:
B'nai B'rith International has opened its Disaster Relief Fund to help the victims of the deadly tornadoes that swept across the South and Midwest earlier this month, leaving at least 39 dead and thousands homeless.
Deutsche Juden in Amerika: Burgerliches Selbstbewusstsein und judische Identitat in den Orden B'nai B'rith und Treue Schwestern, 1843-1914.
The history of the B'nai B'rith building in Washington, D.
Florida Attorney General Bob Butterworth will be the keynote speaker at the 22nd Annual Installation of Officers for B'nai B'rith Justice Unit #5207 March 3 beginning at 10:30 a.
The Jewish organization B'nai B'rith has called for a purely secular state since Trudeau embarked on his policy of multiculturalism.
will be presented with the 2012 Community Achievement Award by B'nai B'rith International.
Zenty III has earned the 2010 B'nai B'rith National Healthcare Award, which has recognized outstanding leaders in the healthcare field for 27 years.