Technologies also significant to this contract include the Stellar(TM) MWD/LWD formation evaluation suite of sensors, which includes the BAT(TM) bi-modal acoustic tool, ALD(TM) azimuthal lithodensity sensor, CTN(TM) compensated thermal neutron sensor, and GeoTap(R) formation pressure tester.
What does ALD stand for?
ALD stands for Azimuthal Lithodensity (trademark of Halliburton)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ALD
We have 118 other meanings of ALD in our Acronym Attic
- Atomic Layer Deposition (method to produce conformal thin films)
- Atomic-Layer Deposition
- Automatic Logic Diagram
- Automatic Louver Damper (HVAC systems)
- Available Landing Distance (aviation)
- Available-to-Load Data
- Available-to-Load Date
- Average Link Duration
- Aviation Logistics Department
- Aviation Logistics Division
- Adult Learning Development Association
- Advanced Life Deferred Annuity (insurance)
- Alabama Dietetic Association
- American Luggage Dealers Association
- Asociación Larense de Astronomía (Barquisimeto, Venezuela)
- Asociación Latinoamericana de Derecho Ambiental (Mexico)
- Association of Late-Deafened Adults
- Association of Local Democracy Agencies (est. 1999)
- Australian Learning Disability Association
- All Diplomatic and Consular Posts