What does AUSL stand for?
AUSL stands for Azienda Unità Sanitaria Locale (Italian: Hospital)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AUSL
We have 1 other meaning of AUSL in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Institute for High Energy Physics
- American Union Securities, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Anatomical Urinary Stress Incontinence (gynecology)
- Associated Underwater Scuba Instructors (aka Australian Underwater Scuba Instructors Pty. Ltd.)
- Autonomous Undersea Systems Institute
- Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy
- Australian Institute of Interpreters and Translators
- All United States Kendo Federation
- Academy for Urban School Leadership (Chicago, IL)
- Asia-US Service-Learning
- Australian Sign Language
- Australian Surveying Land and Information Group
- Administrative Unit, Student Learning Outcome (Foothill College; Los Altos Hills, CA)
- All University Student Learning Outcomes Assessment Committee (Syracuse University; New York)
- Access Unit Start Map
- Advanced Utility Simulation Model (environment)
- Advection Upstream Splitting Method
- Are You Serious Man?
- ATM User Service Module (Cisco)
- Auckland Student Movement (Auckland, New Zealand)