Chief operation manager of ANAMA Samir Poladov declared that Azerbaijan National Agency for Mine Action (ANAMA) concluded the mine/UXO clearance operations in the territory of Gabala radar station.
What does ANAMA stand for?
ANAMA stands for Azerbaijan National Agency for Mine Action
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ANAMA in our Acronym Attic
- Associação Nacional de Licenciados em Ciências da Educação
- Atari Newsletter and Lots of Games (computer magazine)
- Analytical Chemistry
- Accidents in North American Mountaineering (Jed Williamson book)
- Advanced Navy Aerosol Model
- Asociación Nacional de Municipalidades (National Association of Municipalities, Guatemala)
- Australian National Academy of Music (South Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Automated Neurological Assessment Metric (cognitive performance testing)
- Automated Neuropsychological Assessment Metric
- Autoridad Nacional del Ambiente (National Environment Authority of Panama)
- Associação Nacional dos Magistrados da Justiça do Trabalho (Brazil)
- Adult Numeracy and Maths On-Line (Australia)
- Association of Native American Medical Students
- Association Nationale des Agriculteurs-Multiplicateurs de Semences Oléagineuses (French)
- Anti-National Alliance Network
- Association of National Accountants of Nigeria
- Absolute Negativity As New Beginning
- Association for Needy And Neighbouring Downtrodden (India)
- anaerobic anoxygenic photosynthesis (also seen as AAnP)
- Asociación Nacional de Agricultura Orgánica (Spanish: National Association of Organic Agriculture; Costa Rica)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Azerbaijan National Agency for Mine Action said that 465 UXOs and 4 antitank mines were discovered and disarmed during the mission.
On 23rd September, ANAMA Chief Specialist for Operations Adil Aslanov stated that Azerbaijan National Agency for Mine Action (ANAMA) has founded demining operations in the field of future oil refinery complex in Garadagh district of Baku and a new gas terminal to be built in Sangachal area