Azerbaijan International Operating Consortium (AIOC), formed in September 1994, has been the show-case venture for Baku.
What does AIOC stand for?
AIOC stands for Azerbaijan International Operating Consortium
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIOC
We have 10 other meanings of AIOC in our Acronym Attic
- All India Outdoor Advertising Federation
- Antisoma plc
- American Institute of Business (Des Moines, IA)
- American Institute of Oral Biology (est. 1943)
- American Institute of Business Psychology (Richmond, VA)
- Acceptable Initial Operating Capability
- Anglo-Iranian Oil Company
- Australian Informatics Olympiad Committee (est. 1999)
- Azerbaijan International Oil Consortium
- Azerbaijan International Operating Company
- All India Organisation of Chemists and Druggists
- American Institute of Outcomes Case Management (est. 1995; Whittier, CA)
- Accademia Italiana Osteopatia Cranio Sacrale (Italian: Italian Academy of Cranio-Sacral Osteopathy)
- Aorto-Iliac Occlusive Disease (aka Aorto-Iliac Obstructive Disease)
- Apollo International of Delaware
- Association for Independent Oil Distributors
- Association Internationale pour l'Ostéosynthèse Dynamique
- Automatic Identification Of Outward Dialing
- Automatic Identified Outward Dialing
- Australian International Optimist Dinghy Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
In its oil and gas E&P approach, Baku is promoting risk-service contracts (RSCs) for E&P rather than the EPSAs which the regime has been signing with IOCs since the 1994 deal with a BP-led group, Azerbaijan International Operating Consortium (AIOC).
The consortium of oil companies extracting Azeri Caspian oil, the Azerbaijan International Operating Consortium (AIOC), has come under great pressure to construct the line despite its reservations -- which centrally revolve around the cost of the route when compared to projections of future oil prices.