It is operated by BP for Azerbaijan International Operating Company (AIOC).
What does AIOC stand for?
AIOC stands for Azerbaijan International Operating Company
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AIOC
We have 10 other meanings of AIOC in our Acronym Attic
- Aviation Insurance Offices' Association (UK)
- All India Outdoor Advertising Federation
- Antisoma plc
- American Institute of Business (Des Moines, IA)
- American Institute of Oral Biology (est. 1943)
- American Institute of Business Psychology (Richmond, VA)
- Acceptable Initial Operating Capability
- Anglo-Iranian Oil Company
- Australian Informatics Olympiad Committee (est. 1999)
- Azerbaijan International Oil Consortium
- Azerbaijan International Operating Consortium
- All India Organisation of Chemists and Druggists
- American Institute of Outcomes Case Management (est. 1995; Whittier, CA)
- Accademia Italiana Osteopatia Cranio Sacrale (Italian: Italian Academy of Cranio-Sacral Osteopathy)
- Aorto-Iliac Occlusive Disease (aka Aorto-Iliac Obstructive Disease)
- Apollo International of Delaware
- Association for Independent Oil Distributors
- Association Internationale pour l'Ostéosynthèse Dynamique
- Automatic Identification Of Outward Dialing
- Automatic Identified Outward Dialing
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Baku-Supsa pipeline, the western route, transports production from Azerbaijan International Operating Company (AIOC) to Georgia's Black Sea coast at Batumi.
Eight industrial RB211 gas turbines are required for the newly-launched Phase III Deep Water Gunashli phase of the development, in which the Azerbaijan International Operating Company (AIOC) is investing some $4.
It will be of great strategic importance to the newly emerging country as it is a key element of the huge oilfield development by the BP-led Azerbaijan International Operating Company.
On May 16, Aliyev issued a decree establishing a state commission to oversee the development by the Azerbaijan International Operating Company (AIOC) of the Azeri, Chirag, and Gyuneshli oil fields, the construction of the Baku-Ceyhan oil export pipeline, and the export of gas from the Shah Deniz field to Turkey.
They include BP Amoco, the operator of the Azerbaijan International Operating Company (AIOC), the consortium which is developing some of the country's most important oil and gas fields in the Caspian.
The company's inventory of growth projects include phases 1-2-3 of the Azerbaijan International Operating Company (AIOC) crude oil development in the Caspian Sea; Mad Dog, Trident and K2 crude oil developments in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico; South Kenai Gas in Alaska; West Seno Phase 2, Ranggas and Merah Besar oil and gas developments in deepwater Indonesia; Arthit gas development in Thailand; Xihu Trough Gas Development and Exploration in China and Moulavi Bazar gas field development in Bangladesh.
In other news, the company finalized contracts valued at $390 million with Azerbaijan International operating Company (AIOC) in Baku to carry out work in the Caspian.