uk BALD 3 Ayrshire Cancer Support shop volunteer Linda Murdoch with their mannequin, June II CHARITY shop staff are tearing their hair out following a string of thefts - of blonde wigs.
What does ACS stand for?
ACS stands for Ayrshire Cancer Support (Ayrshire, Scotland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACS
We have 1344 other meanings of ACS in our Acronym Attic
- Automobile Consumer Services, Inc.
- Auxiliary Communications Service
- Auxiliary Cooling System
- Auxiliary Coordinate System
- Auxiliary Core Storage
- auxiliary crane ship (US Navy)
- Avco Computer Services
- Aventis Crop Science
- Average Class Size
- Axis Camera Station
- American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network
- American College of Surgeons National Surgical Quality Improvement Program
- Assistant Chief of Staff (for Automation and Communications)
- Anglo-Chinese School (Independent)
- Assistant Chief of Staff for (Intelligence/Information Management)
- Advanced Commanding System - Type 1
- Aerial Common Sensor - Corps
- Attitude Control System/Communications
- Assistant Chief of Staff for Intelligence
- American College of Surgeons/National Institutes of Health
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said: "The reason we were taking part in the challenge was to raise money for Ayrshire Cancer Support and Macmillan Cancer Support and I was inspired by Ruth.
AYRSHIRE Cancer Support is an Ayrshire charity, dedicated since 1982 to providing emotional support and practical help for cancer patients, their families, carers and also for the bereaved.
And there were a few raised eyebrows when I first went to the Ayrshire Cancer Support Group.
On the trout fishing front, Ayrshire Cancer Support is again running an exciting competition over four heats on Saturdays, March 1, 8, 15 and 22, at Cowans Law Fishery, near Kilmarnock.
pounds 50 donations to: Ayrshire Cancer Support Group; Royston Nursery Group, Glasgow; 5th Kilmarnock Girls' Brigade; Douglas Street Nursery; Westercommon Senior Club, Possilpark, Glasgow; Mr and Mrs Bell, whose daughter is ill; Ardgowan Hospice, Greenock; Instep, Forth Valley; Mauchline Under-fives.