Role of sonography in the diagnosis of axillary lymph node metastases in breast cancer: a systematic review.
What does ALNM stand for?
ALNM stands for Axillary Lymph Node Metastases
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ALNM
We have 1 other meaning of ALNM in our Acronym Attic
- Angola Liquefied Natural Gas (Chevron)
- Atlantic Liquefied Natural Gas
- Australia Liquefied Natural Gas (cooperative marketing group)
- Acute Limited Normovolemic Hemodilution
- Angiofollicular Lymph Node Hyperplasia (aka Castleman's disease)
- Asian Labor Network on International Financial Institutions
- Aluminum Nickel Cobalt
- Adult Literacy and Numeracy in Scotland
- Alabama Nursery and Landscape Association (Auburn)
- American Lebanese National Mission (Houston, TX)
- Air-Launched Non-Nuclear Ordnance
- Adult Learners Network of Ontario
- Alert Notice
- Search and Rescue Alert Notice (US DoD)
- Aggregated Link and Node Protection
- Ang Lingkod Ng Panginoon (Filipino: Servant of the Lord)
- Arnold Leitner & Partners LLC (San Francisco, CA)
- Acrylated Liquid Natural Rubber
- Allison Legacy North Race Series (Newburgh, NY)
- Admiral Lord Nelson School (Portsmouth, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Occult axillary lymph node metastases in invasive breast carcinoma: characteristics of the primary tumor and significance of the metastases.
With respect to the surveillance option, "studies have shown that patients with unilateral breast cancer who are closely monitored develop significantly smaller tumors in the contralateral breast and have lower rates of axillary lymph node metastases relative to unscreened patients," Dr.
Occult axillary lymph node metastases in "node-negative" breast carcinoma.