But like Cara, you're a little away with the fairies so you missed a few, but you're probably distracted already anyway.
What does AWTF stand for?
AWTF stands for Away with the Fairies (slang used on patient notes for confused patients)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of AWTF
- Allliance with the Death (gaming clan)
- Amphibious Warfare Technology Directorate
- Attracting Women Tip of the Day
- Association of Women Travel Executives (UK)
- Australian Wine Technology Export Group
- Acquisition Workforce Training Fund
- African Water Task Force
- Alexandra Wylie Tower Foundation (UK)
- American Wild Turkey Foundation (Youngwood, PA)
- Anglian Water Trust Fund (now Anglican Water Assistance Fund; Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England, UK)
- Atlantic Wood Truss Fabricators Association (Canada)
- Association of Wessex Tourist Guides (southern England)
- Atomic Weapons Training Group
- Accident Waiting to Happen
- Air Weapons Training Installation (Decimomannu Air Base; Sardinia, Italy; NATO)
- Alamgir Welfare Trust International
- Alliance Wireless Technologies, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Al Waleed Technical Instruments Enterprises (United Arab Emirates)
- Austin Wing Tsun Kuen (martial arts; Texas)
- Advanced Wound Technologies-Mid Atlantic
Samples in periodicals archive:
I've been both barmy and away with the fairies for years.
The 53 year-old Director of Manchester Institute for Research and Innovation in Art and Design (MIRIAD) has faced criticism that he may be away with the fairies.
But if anyone's been away with the fairies it's Home Secretary Alan Johnson, who has got rid of his chief drugs advisor for, er, offering advice on drugs.
ROUND 5: Away with the fairies, (see questions from the quiz) ROUND 6: UK cities.
MYSTERY girl Effy has a lot to deal with - her family home is in disarray while her dad (Harry Enfield) is working abroad, her mum (Morwenna Banks) is away with the fairies, and Tony is moping after Michelle.
Usually we're away with the fairies long before half-time, blanking out the drab fare on offer.
Julie also finished sixth in a pre-novice section at Isleham on the bay mare Away With the Fairies III, whom she last evented in 2004.