ABBE, the Awarding Body for the Built Environment and the market leader in professional energy assessment qualifications, sponsored the Energy Assessor Expo 2009.
What does ABBE stand for?
ABBE stands for Awarding Body for the Built Environment (accreditation; UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ABBE
- Asbestos Bonded Bituminous Coated
- Association for British Brewery Collectables (est. 1993)
- Association of Bottled Beer Collectors (now Association for British Brewery Collectables; est. 1993)
- All Breeds Border Cat Club (UK)
- Ambassador Bridge Border Crossing System (US and Canada)
- ANTIC (Alpha Numeric Television Interface Controller) Bulletin Board Construction Set (software)
- Arctic Birds Breeding Conditions Survey (joint venture)
- Adaptive Baseband Equalizer
- Aiken Bamberg Barnwell Edgefield (library system; South Carolina)
- Association Bibliothèque Braille Enfantine (French: Children's Braille Library Association)
- A Broad Based Environment for Test (IEEE Standard 1226)
- A Baby's Best Friend (Baby equipment store in Orlando, Florida)
- Asian Bodybuilding Federation
- Association of Bronze and Brass Founders
- Alumnivereniging Beleid en Beheer van de Gezondheidszorg (Dutch)
- Average Bouncing Busy Hour
- Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- Above, Below, Behind, Inside (safety mnemonic)
- Advanced Breast Biopsy Instrumentation
- All Birds Barcoding Initiative (genetics study)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ABBE, the Awarding Body for the Built Environment and the market leader in energy assessment qualifications, is sponsoring this year's Energy Assessor Expo.