On August 5, 2005, Washington Trust was honored as the recipient of the national Award for Excellence in Workplace Volunteer Programs (AEWVP) from The Points of Light Foundation in Washington, D.
What does AEWVP stand for?
AEWVP stands for Award for Excellence in Workplace Volunteer Programs
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Alaska Eskimo Whaling System
- Atmospheric Early Warning System
- Arvin Edison Water Storage District
- Adaptation and Evolution in Web Systems Engineering (convention)
- Aircraft Electronic Warfare Self-Protection System (US DoD)
- Advanced Environmental Water Technologies
- Aircrew Electronic Warfare Tactics Facility
- Aircrew Electronic Warfare Training Range
- Airborne Early Warning Training Unit
- Association for the Education and Welfare of the Visually Handicapped (UK)
- Aerospace Education Excellence (award program)
- Amsterdam Exchange (Stocks, etc)
- Asia-Europe Express (waterway shipping service)
- Automated Execution
- Automatic Electronic Exchange
- Agencia Espacial Mexicana (Spanish: Mexican Space Agency)
- Accelerated Executive Development Program (Canada)
- Arson & Explosives National Repository (ATF)
- Analyst Experience
- Agricultural Extension
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq National Market; symbol: WASH), today announced that the Bank has received the Award for Excellence in Workplace Volunteer Programs (AEWVP) from The Points of Light Foundation.