Right now I'm awaiting further instructions," he said when asked what his plans are for the future.
What does AFI stand for?
AFI stands for Awaiting Further Instructions
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AFI
We have 204 other meanings of AFI in our Acronym Attic
- Athens Furniture Industries, Inc (Athens, Tennessee)
- Australian Film Institute
- Australian Financial Institution (classification; Income Tax Assessment Act of 1936; Australia)
- Australian Foundry Institute
- Authority & Format Identifier
- Authority and Format Indicator
- Authority Frame Identifier
- Automatic Fault Isolation
- Available For Inspection
- Average Failure Intensity
- Africa-Indian Ocean Traffic Forecasting Group (ICAO)
- Aerial Firefighting Industry Association
- African Initiative on Ageing (Nigeria)
- African International Achievers
- Air Force Inspection Agency
- Air Force Intelligence Agency
- American Feed Industry Association
- American Floral Industry Association
- American Foreign Insurance Association
- Assets for Independence Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, the security forces are still deployed around the premises and are awaiting further instructions.
Jaafari said Damascus was "studying taking further steps at many levels" and added that he was awaiting further instructions from his government.
In Simi Valley and Ventura, there are two canteens in the areas awaiting further instructions from fire and police officials.
The team of rescuers were eventually stood down after they had be left waiting at the foot of Skiddaw awaiting further instructions.
They are awaiting further instructions on what possible further steps may be taken.
Its setting is a bleak subterranean room in which two London hit-men bide their time while awaiting further instructions, their only means of communication with the outside world being the dumb waiter of the title.