Naval Air Systems command awarded Lockheed Martin (LMT) a $30 million contract to integrate new avionics and software on multiple C-130T aircraft as part of its avionics upgrade program.
What does AUP stand for?
AUP stands for Avionics Upgrade Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AUP
We have 58 other meanings of AUP in our Acronym Attic
- Année Universitaire Préparatoire (French: University Preparatory Year; University Claude Bernard Lyon 1; Lyon, France)
- Annual Upgrade Protection (licensing)
- Approved unit price
- Architecture, Urbanisme, Patrimoine (French: Architecture, Planning, Heritage; est. 1980)
- Athletes United for Peace (Berkeley, California)
- Attitude Update
- Auckland University Press (est. 1966; New Zealand)
- Aumônerie Universitaire Paloise (French: Chaplaincy Students of Pau; Pau, France)
- Australian United Press (agency)
- Average Unit Price
- Annamalai University Pharmacy Association
- Annamalai University Photographic Association (India)
- Atlantic Undergraduate Physics and Astronomy Conference (Canada)
- anomalous union of the pancreaticobiliary duct
- Australian Universities Procurement Consortium
- Automatic Uplink Power Control
- Average Unit Procurement Cost
- Average Unit Production Cost
- Auburn University Pharmaceutical Care Center
- Andhra University Pharmacy Department (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Naval Air Systems command awarded Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) a $30 million contract to integrate new avionics and software on multiple C-130T aircraft as part of its avionics upgrade program.
The 420th supported the T-38C Avionics Upgrade Program by flying depot-level test sorties and conducting ACFs after cockpit upgrades were completed on 468 aircraft.
Symetrics has also developed a Mini-IDM, the smallest yet in the family, which is being deployed on the USAF A-10 and B-52 digital avionics upgrade programs.
The Unit supported the T-38C avionics upgrade program by flying depot-level test sorties and acceptance check flights after the cockpit upgrades were completed.
The T-38 avionics upgrade program was the one Fox was working on before the crash last year.
As an off-the-shelf solution, it can be installed as a form-fit-function replacement, or as part of a larger avionics upgrade program.
The Avionics Upgrade Program is part of the Air Force Pacer Classic initiative that will extend the life of the advanced supersonic trainers until 2020.