Harris announced on October 29, 2001, that it expects over $2 billion in advanced avionics systems design, development, and production work on JSF over the life of the program.
What does ASD stand for?
ASD stands for Avionics Systems Design
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ASD
We have 457 other meanings of ASD in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Shut Down
- Automatic Skip Driver agent (Microsoft software tool)
- Automatic Slowdown
- Automatic Super Delice
- Autostereoscopic Display (3d-display)
- Average Sortie Duration
- Average Standard Deviation
- Aviation Service Date
- Aviation Supply Depot
- Aviation Systems Directorate
- Avonworth School District (Pittsburgh, PA)
- AWIS Software Development
- Azimuth Stern Drive (ship propulsion design)
- Assistant Secretary of Defense Network and Information Integration (formerly known as OSD NII)
- Assistant Secretary of Defense for Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence
- Assistant Secretary of Defense for Networks and Information Integration
- Assistant Secretary of Defense for Program Analysis and Evaluation
- Assistant Secretary of Defense (Acquisition & Logistics)
- Assistant Secretary of Defense (Atomic Energy)
- Assistant Secretary of Defense (Comptroller)
Samples in periodicals archive:
29, 2001 Harris Corporation (NYSE:HRS), a world leader in advanced avionics for military aircraft, today announced that it expects to provide more than $2 billion in advanced avionics systems design, development, and production work for the Lockheed Martin Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) aircraft.
About Honeywell Defense Avionics Systems Honeywell Defense Avionics Systems designs, manufactures, markets and supports avionics control systems for the U.