[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The documents were prepared by the Lead-free Electronics in Aerospace Project (LEAP) Working Group and are sponsored jointly by the Aerospace Industries Association, the Avionics Maintenance Conference and GEIA.
What does AMC stand for?
AMC stands for Avionics Maintenance Conference
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMC
We have 864 other meanings of AMC in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Match Control (antenna circuit)
- Automatic Message Counting
- Automatic Mixture Control (aircraft engine)
- Automatic Modulation Control
- Automotive Marketing Consultants
- Autonomous Mission Control
- Avalon Mechanical Consultants (Victoria, BC, Canada)
- Ave Maria College
- Average Manufacturing Cost
- Average Moisture Content
- Avranches Moto-Club (French motorcycle club)
- Ayub Medical College (Abbottabad, Pakistan)
- Aywaille Moto Club (French; Belgian motorcycle club)
- Aztec Middle College (Arizona)
- Chief Aircraft Structural Mechanic (Naval rating)
- Coastal Minesweeper (Auxiliary, Minesweeper, Coastal)
- Department of Energy, Assistant Manager for Commercial Nuclear Waste (formerly DOE-RL/AMCW)
- Midpoint Compromise Search Area (JP 1-02)
- Air Mobility Command Computer Systems Squadron
Samples in periodicals archive:
Teradyne made the announcement at the Avionics Maintenance Conference held here April 26-29.