Greg Gedemer, HH-65C copilot -- Aviation Survival Technician 2nd Class Abram Heller, HH-65C rescue swimmer -- Aviation Survival Technician 2nd Class O'Brien Hollow, HH-60 rescue swimmer -- USCG Cutter Monro Commanding Officer Capt.
What does AST stand for?
AST stands for Aviation Survival Technician
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AST
We have 442 other meanings of AST in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Summary Tables
- Automation of Software Test (International Workshop)
- Automobiles Sportives de Touraine (French motorsports club)
- Autonomous Star Tracker
- Autoscan Tracking
- Autosomatic Training (self help technique)
- Autostore (waveband)
- Avalanche Safety Training
- AVCO Systems Textron
- Average Seek Time (hard disk drive)
- Avionics System Trainer
- American Society of Transportation and Logistics
- Architectural Selection Tool (Set)
- Assembled Space-Time Turbo Trellis Code
- Acoustic Shield Thermal/Variable Cycle Engine
- Associate in Science Track 1 (college degree)
- A Smart Thin Architecture (ASTA Technology Group)
- Accelerating Software Technology Adoption (SEI initiative)
- Advanced Software Technology and Algorithms
- Advanced Software Technology and Applications
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aviation Survival Technician Aviation Survival Technicians (AST) inspect, service and maintain C-130 Hercules oxygen and wing raft systems; HU-25 Guardian oxygen systems and drag chute assemblies; and HH-65 Dolphin and HH-60 Jayhawk flotation systems.
Petty Officer Roman Baligad, an aviation survival technician, was lowered down a rope.