| Aviation metalsmith third class | Navy | Stateside Served stateside in a top-secret squadron.
What does AM stand for?
AM stands for Aviation Metalsmith (US Navy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AM
We have 232 other meanings of AM in our Acronym Attic
- Automation Module
- Automod (defunct GameFAQs feature)
- Autoservizi Meridionali (charter bus company in Naples, Rome and Parma, Italy)
- Auxiliary Memory
- Auxiliary Module
- Auxiliary Motor
- Avant Midi (French)
- Ave Maria (Latin: Hail Mary)
- Aviation Management (US Department of the Interior)
- Aviation Medicine
- Aviation Structural Mechanic (USN Rating)
- Away Message (instant messaging)
- Member of the Order of Australia
- Ammunition & Hazardous Materials
- A Small Decline in Morning Peak Expiratory Flow
- Aircraft Modernization and Maintenance
- Advanced Materials and Processes (magazine)
- Anglican Mainstream (UK)
- Anti Media Plus (alternative web news outlet)
- Assistant Manager, Contracting Officer Representative
Samples in periodicals archive:
He attended Aviation Metalsmith School and graduated in November 1939.
Building on his naval MOS as an aviation metalsmith, Davenport worked part-time for Otis Martini at the Accuracy Gun Shop in San Diego in the early '60s.