Mechanics, when an aviation ground power unit (AGPLI) is connected to an aircraft and powered up (with the outpower switch in the ON position), did you know the AGPU's electrical and hydraulic power can cause aircraft components or systems to activate inadvertently?
What does AGPU stand for?
AGPU stands for Aviation Ground Power Unit
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of AGPU
We have 2 other meanings of AGPU in our Acronym Attic
- Attitude Global Positioning System
- Australian General Practice Statistics and Classification Centre
- Agar Gel Precipitation Test
- Application of Geospatial and Precision Technologies
- Ausbildungsgerät Gefechtssimulator für die Panzertruppe (German Army)
- Australian General Practice Training
- Australian General Practice Training Program
- Aircraft Ground Power Unit
- Airsoft Ground Pounders Union
- Auxiliary Ground Power Unit
- Ados Gay Québec (French: Quebec Gay Teens; lifestyle forum; Quebec, Canada)
- Advisory Group on Quarantine (United Kingdom)
- Answers to Gospel Questions (Mormon book)
- Association des Graphologues du Québec (French: Graphologists Association of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Association Géocaching Québec (French: Geocaching Association Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Ambient Groundwater Quality Standard
- AGARD Reports, A Quarterly Listing
- Australian Government Quality Teacher Program
- Abfallentsorgungs-Gesellschaft Ruhrgebiet GmbH (German: Waste Disposal Company)
- Accounting and Governance Risk
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aviation Ground Power Unit The aviation ground power unit (AGPU) is designed to provide electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic servicing of rotary-wing aircraft.
Almost every crew chief or mechanic has used an aviation ground power unit (AGPU).