Initially, the 5th will provide aircrew training for the U-28 utility aircraft (the Air Force variant of the Pilatus PC-12) and train students in AFSOC's aviation foreign internal defense mission.
What does AVFID stand for?
AVFID stands for Aviation Foreign Internal Defense (US DoD)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Alec Vietnamese Fan Club (Alec Su film)
- Aston Villa Football Club
- Arlington Virginia Federal Credit Union
- Advanced Visual Field Defects (glaucoma studies)
- Annandale Volunteer Fire Department (Fairfax, VA)
- Arbutus Volunteer Fire Department (Halethorpe, MD)
- Audio Visual Film Group
- Arroyo Vista Family Health Center (northeast Los Angeles)
- Action on Violence and Family Intervention
- Alta Vista Financial, Inc. (Carlsbad, CA; also seen as AVFIN)
- Area-Velocity Flow Meter (ultrasonic sensor)
- Australian Value Funds Management Ltd.
- Avionics, Fiber Optics and Photonics
- Arterio-Venous Flow Reversal (organ transplantation)
- Available for Reassignment
- Ashburn Volunteer Fire Rescue Department (Virginia)
- A Virtual File System
- Ad Valorem Financial Services (various locations)
- Africa Village Financial Services (microfinance; Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
- Anti-Virus File System (security)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These missions include the single-engine U-28 Pilatus light transport aircraft, the AC-130U gunship and aviation foreign internal defense.