[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] THE MASS PROPERTIES TEAM OF THE AVIATION ENGINEERING DIRECTORATE AT REDSTONE HAS PROFESSIONALS READY TO SUPPORT ARMY AVIATION.
What does AED stand for?
AED stands for Aviation Engineering Directorate (US Army Aviation and Missile Command, AMCOM)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AED
We have 204 other meanings of AED in our Acronym Attic
- Association des Etudiants en Droit (French: Law Students Association; various locations)
- Astro-Electronics Division
- Atomic Emission Detector
- Attraction and Entertainment Design
- Auger Electron Diffraction
- Australasian Education Directory (est. 2010)
- Automated Engineering Design
- Automated External Defibrillator
- Automatic Email Deletion (records management policy)
- Automatic External Defibrillator (less common)
- United Arab Emirates Dirham
- United Arab Emirates Dirham (currency)
- .ae Domain Administration (United Arab Emirates)
- Aboriginal Education Direct Assistance (Australia)
- Alberta Economic Development Authority (Canada)
- American European Dietetic Association
- Ammunition, Explosives, & Dangerous Articles
- An Experimental Design Approach
- Aroma Extract Dilution Analysis
- Arvada Economic Development Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Amy Sue Kransteuber, the contracting technical officer with the Aviation Engineering Directorate.
RTTC, a technical test center of the Army's Developmental Test Command, provides facilities, mechanical and electrical support, and test engineering and operator support, while the Aviation Engineering Directorate (AED) provides design engineering, test engineering, and an engineering research staff capable of resolving performance and design issues that may arise during testing.