Ahead of talks Saturday with Poland s President Bronislaw Komorowski and Prime Minister Donald Tusk, a senior Obama adviser said US F-16 fighter jets and Hercules transport aircraft would be deployed in Poland on a rotating basis and an aviation detachment stationed permanently.
What does AVDET stand for?
AVDET stands for Aviation Detachment (US Coast Guard)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Alternate Voice Data CODEC
- American Veterinary Dental College
- Anti-Valentines Day Coalition
- Anti-Vibration Double Countershaft (motor part)
- Aylesbury Vale District Council (UK)
- All Vizag District Chess Association (Andhra Pradesh, India)
- Advanced Vehicle Design Department
- Apparent Volume of Distribution of Dehydroisoandrosterone Sulfate
- Aviation Developments (est. 1936; various locations)
- Association Vaudoise d'Établissements Médico-Sociaux
- Annual Veterinary Dental Forum (American Veterinary Dental Society)
- Australian Virtual Defence Force
- Australian Visual Developers Forum
- Advanced Visualization and Data Fusion Software
- Antelope Valley Dairy Goat Improvement Association
- Annapolis Valley District Health Authority (Kentville, Canada)
- Arteriovenous Oxygen Difference
- Allgemeiner Verein der Karnevalsfreunde (German: General Association of the Friends of Carnival)
- Andre Van Der Kerkhoff (Australian artist)
- Application Vulnerability Description Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
But moves to include Russia in the latter have raised jitters and Hercules transport aircraft would be deployed in Poland on a rotating basis from 2013 to help train the Polish air force, and an aviation detachment, permanently.
This increase included 600 additional troops, an aviation detachment of 4 Mi-24 Hind helicopter gun-ships, 4 Mi-17 Hip multirole helicopters, and a fire support section comprising 4 DANA 152-millimeter self-propelled gun howitzers.
Due to the size of the Iraqi air force, current and projected, the USAF need not introduce aviation advisory teams in huge numbers but should do so under the Operational Aviation Detachment Alpha/Bravo concept.
We began our journey from CGAS Barbers Point, Hawaii, in January as the embarked aviation detachment on Boutwell (WHEC 719), which joined the Tarawa (LHA 1) amphibious ready group heading to the Arabian Gulf.
During the Civil War in North and South Russia, the Reds would face British RAF aviation detachments brought in to support the Whites.
with the Marine Aviation Detachment, urged visitors to try to send him into the dunk tank with a well-placed softball pitch, calling, ``Do what Saddam Hussein's Republican Army could not do - take down the U.
FEC personnel will be in the UA headquarters, and fires personnel will be assigned to the CABs, aviation detachment and maneuver companies.