The winners of the fiscal year 2007 Secretary of the Army Environmental Awards are: * Camp San Luis Obispo, California Army National Guard--a Natural Resources Conservation, Small Installation * Aviation Classification Repair Activity Depot, Connecticut Army National Guard--Pollution Prevention, Industrial Installation * U.
What does AVCRAD stand for?
AVCRAD stands for Aviation Classification Repair Activity Depot
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of AVCRAD in our Acronym Attic
- Avionics Components Obsolescence Management
- Added Value Capital Partners (UK)
- Association of Village Council Presidents
- Agricultural and Veterinary Chemicals Policy Committee
- Association of Village Council Presidents Regional Housing Authority (Alaska)
- Association for Veterinary Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Airborne Video Cassette Recorder
- Animal/Vegetal Cleavage Ratio (biology)
- Associate Vice Chancellor of Research
- Available Cell Rate (ATM)
- Active Vibration Control System
- Advanced Vehicle Control System
- Advanced Vidicon Camera System
- Air Vehicle Control System
- Angular Velocity Control System (Futaba)
- Attitude and Velocity Control Subsystem
- Automatic Vehicle Control Systems
- Assistant Vice Chief of Staff, Army
- Atrioventricular Conduction System Effective Refractory Period
- Advanced Vehicle Control and Safety Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
This breakthrough comes after two years of research and testing conducted by the Connecticut Army National Guard at its 1109th Aviation Classification Repair Activity Depot (AVCRAD) on trivalent chromium-based primers and sealers.
The Guard has four Aviation Classification Repair Activity Depots in the United States.