Avian infectious bronchitis virus (IBV), a member of family Coronaviridae, order Nidovirales, causes a highly contagious respiratory and sometimes urogenital disease of chickens that is characterized by respiratory signs, nephritis, or reduced egg production and quality in layer chickens.
What does AIBV stand for?
AIBV stands for Avian Infectious Bronchitis Virus
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Academy of International Business Southeast Asia Region
- Acute Idiopathic Blind-Spot-Enlargement Syndrome
- Accueil et Intégration Bas-Saint-Laurent (French: Reception and Integration Lower Saint-Lawrence; Canada)
- Advanced Ion Beam Technology, Inc. (San Jose, CA)
- Arizona Institute of Business and Technology (Mesa, AZ)
- Association of Independent Business Trainers (UK)
- Association of International Banks and Trusts (Bahamas)
- Advanced Interference Blanker Unit
- Am I Being Unreasonable?
- Auto-Immune Buccal Urine Therapy
- Adjusted Ideal Body Weight (dosing)
- Association of Introducing Brokers, Worldwide
- Absolute International Concepts (France)
- Academia Internacional de Citologia
- Academic Information Centre (various locations)
- Academic Instructor Course
- Academic Integrity Committee (various organizations)
- Académie Internationale de Cytologie
- Académie Internationale de la Céramique (French: International Academy of Ceramics; Switzerland)
- Accademia Italiana Della Cucina (Italian Gastronomic Society)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Part II reviews the coronavirus pathogenesis and development of a vaccine and other new antiviral strategies for controlling avian infectious bronchitis virus and other such viruses.
A serological survey for avian infectious bronchitis virus and Newcastle disease virus antibodies in backyard (free-range) village chickens in Mexico.