Avian infectious bronchitis virus (IBV), a member of family Coronaviridae, order Nidovirales, causes a highly contagious respiratory and sometimes urogenital disease of chickens that is characterized by respiratory signs, nephritis, or reduced egg production and quality in layer chickens.
What does AIB stand for?
AIB stands for Avian Infectious Bronchitis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AIB
We have 151 other meanings of AIB in our Acronym Attic
- Associazione Assaggiatori Italiani Balsamico (standards & methods for grading balsamic vinegar of Modena)
- Associazione Italiana Biblioteche (Italian Library Association)
- Auckland Infantry Battalion (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Australian Infantry Battalion
- Australian Institute of Biology (Australia)
- Australian Institute of Building
- Authenticated Identity Body (networks)
- Automatic Increase Benefit (insurance rider)
- Automatic Intercept Bureau
- Automobile Insurance Bureau (Massachusetts)
- Amplified in Breast Cancer 1
- Agriculture Information Bank for Asia (Philippines)
- All India Bar Association (New Delhi, India)
- All India Biotech Association (est. 1994)
- Association Internationale de Boxe Amateur (International Boxing Association)
- Association of International Bank Auditors (New York, NY)
- Associazione Italiana Brokers Di Assicurazione (Italian Insurance Brokers' Association)
- Austin Independent Business Alliance (est. 2002; Texas)
- Amity Institute of Behavioural and Allied Sciences (India)
- Aeroportul International Bucuresti Baneasa (Romanian: Baneasa Bucharest International Airport)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Part II reviews the coronavirus pathogenesis and development of a vaccine and other new antiviral strategies for controlling avian infectious bronchitis virus and other such viruses.
To determine disease seroprevalence, commercial enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays (ELISAs; Idexx Inc, West Brook, ME, USA) were performed for infectious bursal disease (IBD, gumboro disease), avian encephalomyelitis virus (AE, Picornaviridae), chicken anemia virus (CAV, Circoviridae), Newcastle disease virus (NDV, Paramyxoviridae), avian influenza (Orthomyxoviridae, type A), avian infectious bronchitis (IBV, coronavirus), Mycoplasma gallisepticum, and Mycoplasma synoviae (University of Georgia Poultry Diagnostic and Research Center, Athens, GA, USA).