Avery Weigh-Tronix will unveil a memorial plaque to William Hipkins on Monday, which will bring to a close a 12 month centenary commemoration of the loss of the Titanic.
What does AWT stand for?
AWT stands for Avery Weigh-Tronix (Fairmont, MN)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AWT
We have 92 other meanings of AWT in our Acronym Attic
- Army Welfare Trust (Pakistan)
- Ashland Water Technologies (various technologies)
- Assembled, Wired & Tested
- Association of Water Technologies
- Atelier du Web Tourangeau (French: Touraine Web Workshop; Tours, France)
- Auto Tracing White (balance mode, digital photography)
- Autonomous Work Teams
- Average Wait Time
- Average Water Temperature
- Average Work Time
- Awaiting Trial
- ActiveWorlds Travel Agency
- Agree with the Above
- Air-Warrior Training Academy
- Alabama World Trade Association
- American Working Terrier Association
- Anacostia Watershed Toxics Alliance
- Ashland Woodlands & Trails Association
- Association of Wisconsin Tourism Attractions
- Australian Wool Testing Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ten apprentices taken on Weighting solutions firm Avery Weigh-Tronix has recruited 10 apprentice service technicians as part of its new apprenticeship initiative.
Avery Weigh-Tronix has introduced the Quick Check ZQ375, the first UK checkweigher in the food industry to use Black Nematic (IBN) display technology that promises to minimise eye strain and operator fatigue.
He continues, "Like Lanner Group, Avery Weigh-Tronix is an international business focused on excellence in maintaining market competitiveness through innovation, and we think Simon's insights and wealth of experience will be extremely valuable in helping to guide Lanner Group's range of current and new software products in the years ahead.
Avery Weigh-Tronix claims to have launched the easiest to clean floor scale range on the market, with the UK's first hinge-topped product.
Pooley's was later taken over by a Smethwick firm, now called Avery Weigh-Tronix, and somehow the gates ended up at its foundry.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2008 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Avery Weigh-Tronix has announced that 26 of its new pre-check-in baggage weighing systems have been deployed at Virgin Atlantic's new facility in terminal 3 of London's Heathrow Airport.
Avery Weigh-Tronix will be a wholly owned subsidiary of ITW and part of the company's Test and Measurement group.