It is a collaboration of three national organizations: the Avery Institute for Social Change, the National Women's Health Network and the MergerWatch Project -- and state-based women's health organizations in 20 states.
What does AIFSC stand for?
AIFSC stands for Avery Institute for Social Change (Boston, MA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AIFSC in our Acronym Attic
- American Indian Freedom of Religion Act
- American Institute of Fisheries Research Biologists
- Australian International Financial Reporting Pronouncements
- Australian International Financial Reporting Standards
- Advanced Indirect Fire System
- Allied Information Flow System
- American Institute for Foreign Study, Inc (cultural exchange programs organizer)
- Arbitration Inter-Frame Space
- Australian Institute of Family Studies
- Australian Integrated Forecasting System
- Arbitration Inter-Frame Space Number
- Army Integrated Family Support Network
- Automated Flight Service Station (FAA)
- Automated International Flight Service Station
- Australian Institute of Food Science and Technology, Inc.
- Advanced Institute of Fusion Technology (South Korea)
- Appreciative Inquiry Facilitator Training
- Associazione Ingegneri Forestali Ticinesi (Italian: Association of Forestry Engineers Ticino; Ticino, Switzerland)
- Anglo-Irish Free Trade Area (UK)
- Airborne Integrated Flight Test Data System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Event program speakers Judy Norsigian, Executive Director of Our Bodies Ourselves (left); and Byllye Avery, former NWHN Board member and founder of the Avery Institute for Social Change (far right); talk with Latasha Jackson, NWHN's Office Coordinator (left); and Sara Lake, NWHN intern (right).
She has been a fellow of the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, the Ford and Rockefeller foundations and the Avery Institute for Social Change.