Note: Researchers analyzed data from the Department's Common Core of Data, using the Averaged Freshman Graduation Rate [AFGR] and promoting power to determine students' progress.
What does AFGR stand for?
AFGR stands for Averaged Freshman Graduation Rate (government education statistic)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFGR
We have 1 other meaning of AFGR in our Acronym Attic
- Another Freaking Growth Opportunity (polite form)
- As Families Grow Older (educational program)
- Air Force General Officer Matters Office (US DoD)
- American Fiber Green Products, Inc. (Tampa, FL)
- Antifreeze Glycoproteins
- Assistance to Firefighters Grant Program (US DHS)
- Associazione Formazione Giovanni Piamarta (Italian: Giovanni Piamarta Education Association; est. 1992)
- Approved Force Gross Requirement
- Associazione Folcloristica Giovanile Regionale (Italian: Regional Youth Folk Association; Italy)
- Automatic Face and Gesture Recognition (photo analysis)
- A'Famosa Golf Resort Bhd (Malaysia)
- Alberta Forest Genetic Resources Council (Canada)
- Aquaculture and Fish Genetics Research Programme (UK)
- Afghan Fleet and Group Services (Afghanistan)
- alt.fan.gene-scott (newsgroup)
- American-French Genealogical Society
- Association Française du Gougerot-Sjögren
- Austin Families Genealogical Society
- Automatic Flight Guidance System (NASA)
- Air Force Global Strike Command (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Averaged freshman graduation rate for public high schools from the common core of data: School Years 2002-03 and 2003-04 (NCES 2006-601).
Public School Graduates and Dropouts from the Common Core of Data," another NCES study, presents the number of high school graduates, the Averaged Freshman Graduation Rate (AFGR), and dropout data for grades 9-12 for public schools during the 2006-07 school year.