In response to media enquiries on the recent supply of live pigs from the Mainland, the bureau said 3,889 live pigs were imported today, and the average wholesale price ranged between $1,650 and $1,830 per picul.
What does AWP stand for?
AWP stands for Average Wholesale Price
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AWP
We have 115 other meanings of AWP in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Web Professionals
- Association of Women Professionals
- Association of Writers & Writing Programs (est. 1967)
- At Widest Point (measurement)
- Attorney Work Product
- Attract WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc.) Project (online forum)
- Australasian Wood Products
- Australian Women's Party
- Automatic Weapons Permit
- Availability Work Package
- Aviation Weather Processor
- Awaiting Parts (military equipment status)
- Agricultural Workers Protection Act
- Air and Water Pollution Abatement (Scientific symposium)
- American Wire Producers Association
- American Wood Preservers Association
- Australia West Papua Association Sydney (Spit Junction, New South Wales, Australia)
- Australian Women Pilots' Association (est. 1950)
- All Wales Prescribing Advisory Group (UK)
- Agricultural Workforce Policy Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
West said the three companies inflated the average wholesale price for dozens of their products, including powerful antibiotics, used by Medicare and Medicaid patients.
Previously, reimbursements were calculated by the average wholesale price, based on manufacturers' list prices that courts have said result in states overpaying pharmacies.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Recent federal litigation has prompted a change in calculating the benchmark average wholesale price for prescription drugs, but many health insurers and other payors are uncertain what the change means for them.
Negative inflation implies that the average wholesale price level was lower during a given week, than it was in the corresponding week a year ago.
SELECTED PUBLIC PURCHASER PERCENTAGE OF AVERAGE WHOLESALE PRICE Average Manufacturer Price 80% Medicaid (Net Average) 60.
Berman, managing partner of Seattle-based Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP, targets the companies' practice of inflating the Average Wholesale Price (AWP) they reported through publications for certain drugs.
The suits allege Glaxo inflated the average wholesale price of its medicines as far back as the early 1990s.