Some Like It Hot In 2006, Montana had the eighth highest GDP growth rate in the nation, the sixth highest nonfarm wage and salary growth rate, and the 11th highest growth rate in annual average wage per job.
What does AWPJ stand for?
AWPJ stands for Average Wage per Job
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Arizona Water Protection Fund
- Australian Wool Production Forecasting Committee
- Aviation Weather Products Generator
- American Wirehaired Pointing Griffon Association
- Adverse Weather Precision Guided Munition
- Association of Washington Public Hospital Districts (Washington)
- Aboriginal Workforce Participation Initiative (Canada)
- American Water Purification, Inc.
- American Wood Preservers Institute
- Australian Water Polo, Inc.
- Accord Watertech Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Advanced Wood Products Laboratory (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Albert Wisner Public Library (Warwick, NY)
- Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters (IEEE all-electronic publication)
- Average Weighted Prime Lending Rate
- Adjusted Words Per Minute
- Artwork Production Manager (various locations)
- AW Project Management (UK)
- American Wood Pallet Manufacturers' Association
- Algorithmen und Werkzeuge für Petrinetze (German: Workshop on Algorithms and Tools for Petri Nets)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Table 5 presents data on employment and average wage per job growth over the 1990-2000 period for South Dakota and sub-state geographic areas.
Average Wage per Job In the seventeen years between 1977 and 1994, the average wage in Miller County rose from $8,100 to $20,886.