Besides meeting or exceeding Average Vehicle Ridership (AVR) requirements at its work sites, Pasadena has implemented an ordinance requiring local business to also offer rideshare programs, and is recognized by the California Bike Coalition as a bike-friendly city.
What does AVR stand for?
AVR stands for Average Vehicle Ridership
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AVR
We have 90 other meanings of AVR in our Acronym Attic
- Audio/Video Receiver
- Augmented and Virtual Reality
- Augmented Voltage Right Arm (EKG lead)
- Australian Veterinary Reserve (est. 2004; Australia)
- Automated Voice Response
- Automatic Variable Resolution (weighing capacity)
- Automatic Voice Recognition
- Automatic Voltage Regulation
- Automatic Voltage Regulator
- Automatic Volume Recognition
- Avery Dennison (USPS philately)
- Avid Video Resolution
- Avril (French: April)
- Atwater Village Residents Association (Los Angeles, CA)
- Australian Video Retailers Association
- Automatic Visual Range Accessor
- Avionics Research and Development Activity
- Aviation Research & Development Command (US Army)
- Association des Victimes de la Route de Bretagne (French: Association of Road Traffic Victims of Britain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Due to the schedule change, the city will likely fall below the average vehicle ridership required by the South Coast Air Quality Management District and could be subject to at least $16,802 in fines.
for achieving throughout its ridesharing program an average vehicle ridership of 1.
But Wedaa also went on to cite state and federal clean air laws that require a 25 percent increase in ridesharing over the next four years and achievement of an average vehicle ridership of 1.