The Lockheed Martin MHTK interceptor is on track to meet the AMRDEC Average Unit Production Cost goal of $16,000 per interceptor in 2006 dollars at specified quantities, making it much more affordable than systems it will replace.
What does AUPC stand for?
AUPC stands for Average Unit Production Cost
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AUPC
We have 1 other meaning of AUPC in our Acronym Attic
- Australian United Press (agency)
- Average Unit Price
- Avionics Upgrade Program
- Annamalai University Pharmacy Association
- Annamalai University Photographic Association (India)
- Atlantic Undergraduate Physics and Astronomy Conference (Canada)
- anomalous union of the pancreaticobiliary duct
- Australian Universities Procurement Consortium
- Automatic Uplink Power Control
- Average Unit Procurement Cost
- Auburn University Pharmaceutical Care Center
- Andhra University Pharmacy Department (India)
- American Union of Pizza Delivery Drivers
- Alberta Union of Provincial Employees
- Amalgamated Union of Public Employees (Singapore)
- Asociación Uruguaya de Peritos (Spanish: Uruguayan Association of Surveyors)
- Aberdeen University Petroleum and Economic Consultants (est. 1986; UK)
- Agencia Universitaria de Periodismo Científico y Cultural
- Autralasian Universities Power Engineering Conference
- Association des Universités Partiellement ou Entièrement de Langue Française (French: Association of Partially or Wholly French Language Universities; est. 1961)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, given the schedule constraints in SDD and the average unit production cost goals, producibility emphasis would need to be placed on several assemblies in order to meet rate requirements.
Through the application of Quality Function Deployment (6) (QFD) and Design for Manufacture and Assembly (7) (DFMA) workshops (and other efforts) a reduction of 20 percent in Average Unit Production Cost (AUPC) of the missile was achieved.
Average unit production costs, compared to Q3 last year, increased by $0.
The interceptor is designed to be affordable and will meet the AMRDEC Average Unit Production Cost goal at specified quantities.
Also this quarter, average unit production costs were $0.
Net sales prices were flat, while average unit production costs fell by 3 percent.
Average unit production costs this quarter were $0.