2% YoY, and average unit price increasing to US$ 384.
What does AUP stand for?
AUP stands for Average Unit Price
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AUP
We have 58 other meanings of AUP in our Acronym Attic
- Animation Universitaire Protestante (French: Animation Protestant University; Paris, France)
- Année Universitaire Préparatoire (French: University Preparatory Year; University Claude Bernard Lyon 1; Lyon, France)
- Annual Upgrade Protection (licensing)
- Approved unit price
- Architecture, Urbanisme, Patrimoine (French: Architecture, Planning, Heritage; est. 1980)
- Athletes United for Peace (Berkeley, California)
- Attitude Update
- Auckland University Press (est. 1966; New Zealand)
- Aumônerie Universitaire Paloise (French: Chaplaincy Students of Pau; Pau, France)
- Australian United Press (agency)
- Avionics Upgrade Program
- Annamalai University Pharmacy Association
- Annamalai University Photographic Association (India)
- Atlantic Undergraduate Physics and Astronomy Conference (Canada)
- anomalous union of the pancreaticobiliary duct
- Australian Universities Procurement Consortium
- Automatic Uplink Power Control
- Average Unit Procurement Cost
- Average Unit Production Cost
- Auburn University Pharmaceutical Care Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
13 trillion yen as the average unit price fell 14,000 yen to 74,000 yen, the market researcher said.
ukshows frozen ready meals have seen the steepest increases, with prices up 20% year-on-year, from an average unit price of [pounds sterling]1.
The declines were heavily weighted toward The Pearl, where average unit prices dropped 35 per cent, indicating a sharp fall in demand from foreign investors," said Downs.
In the fourth quarter, Buongiorno delivered approximately 237 million 'digital objects' against payment, at an average unit price of 16 eurocents to about 25 million end users (unique mobile phone numbers).
By contrast, lower average unit prices and the predominance of mass brands tended to restrict the value share held by both categories in Brazil.
But because the average unit price should drop to $120 from $138 this year, total sales are expected to move down.
Overall average unit prices for the quarter declined 13.