The drop was a result of a sharp fall in the number of transactions; though the average transaction size was actually up 40% y/y.
What does ATS stand for?
ATS stands for Average Transaction Size
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ATS
We have 740 other meanings of ATS in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Transfer Switch
- Automatic Transmission System
- Automatic Tray Sleever (US Postal Service)
- Automatic Trip Stop (rail systems signaling system)
- Automatic Trunk Synchronizer
- Autostrada Torino Savona (Italian: Turin-Savona Highway)
- Autotransfusion System
- Auxiliary Territorial Service
- Available to Ship
- Average Time Spent (advertising)
- Average Travel Speed (highway capacity, civil engineering)
- Aviation Technical Services (SPAWAR, US Navy)
- Aviation Training Ship (UK)
- Ayudante Técnico Sanitario
- Salvage & Rescue Ship
- Terminal System Availability
- Applications Technology Satellite 5 (US NASA)
- American Thoracic Society-Division of Lung Disease (New York, NY)
- Alport syndrome and mental retardation
- Assessment of Teaching Skills - Performance
Samples in periodicals archive:
The drop in sales came from a lower number of transactions (with the average transaction size being up y/y).
However, the average transaction size decreased from $3.
Meanwhile, average transaction sizes during the month were up 8% for apartments, while residential and commercial property fell by 4% and 24%, respectively.
2pc in the 21 weeks to June 27, driven by an increase in customer numbers and the average transaction size.
Wal-Mart said: ``We believe the sales growth was driven predominantly from new customers with the average transaction size also increasing.
The average transaction size also went down - from 11 hectares per sale to 10.
The average transaction size, however, was about $4.