I suspect we may discover that while we have been measuring some of the things that have diminished, like average Sunday attendance, we have not been measuring things that I suspect may be growing, which is the active commitment of people in our congregations to engage in the life of the world in a life-changing way.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for Average Sunday Attendance (churches)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Slack Adjuster
- Automatic Spectrum Analyzer (US DoD)
- Automatic Switchboard Attendant
- Automation Systems Architecture (CAN/Devicenet Communications Identifier)
- Automotive Service Association
- Autorisation Spéciale d'Absence (French: Special Leave of Absence)
- Auxiliary Solar Array
- Auxiliary Spectrum Analysis
- Avantage Spécifique d'Ancienneté (French: Specific Advantages of Seniority)
- Average Speed of Answer
- Aviation Safety Advisory
- Aviation Supplies & Academics
- Avicultural Society of America
- American Society of Anesthesiologists Classification 1(Normal Healthy Patient)
- American Society of Anesthesiologists Classification 2 (Patient with Mild Systemic Disease)
- American Society of Anesthesiologists Classification 3 (Patient with Severe Systemic Disease)
- American Society of Anesthesiologists Classification 4 (Patient with Incapacitating Systemic Disease That Is a Constant Threat to Life)
- American Society of Anesthesiologists Classification 5 (Moribund Patient Who Is Not Expected to Survive Without the Operation)
- American Society of Anesthesiologists Classification 6 (Declared Brain-Dead Patient Whose Organs Are Being Removed for Donor Purposes)
- atresia and in six control
Samples in periodicals archive:
It began with twenty-one members in 1975 and now has an average Sunday attendance of 1200.
3% for average Sunday attendance followed by Portsmouth at -7.
In fact the most egregious Anglican community is the Episcopal Church USA (TEC) which has an average Sunday attendance of less than 795,000 which places it in the smaller section of the global Anglican community.
1% of the Welsh population): CHURCH IN WALES FIGURES:2004 2005 % change Easter worshippers 74,779 66,954 -10% Christmas worshippers 72,521 74,182 +2% Average Sunday attendance over 18 41,771 40,436 -3% Average Sunday attendance under 18 7,746 7,195 -7% Baptisms 8,595 8,160 -5% Confirmations 2,099 1,967 -6% Weddings 4,052 3,901 -4% Funerals 11,129 10,461 -6%
Average Sunday attendance is about seventy persons.
Average Sunday attendance in the diocese also remained steady at 17,300 - 14,200 adults and 3,100 children.
Last year's average Sunday attendance of 7,520 was the highest since the first season of Sunday racing in 1995, when the figure was 9,723.